Update Complete [2013-03-04]
ViewletCentral 1.9 is now available, read on for an an overview of the new features and important changes:
- Viewlet Privacy will allow you to toggle between the "Unlisted" and "Private" modes.
- You will be able to create "Assignments" for individual users or students, and have fine-grained control over who has access to your content.
- User tracking goes hand in hand with the new "Assignments" feature, and extends reporting information by allowing you to view user-centric reports.
- The "Reviewer" and "Student" non-authoring account types with limited permissions.
- Some CSV export files will include new columns: the User ID, User Name, and Request ID. This may affect you if process CSV files with automated tools.
- Numerous other fixes: Long Viewlet titles will no longer break the layout. Subscription information will be available under a new tab in the "My Account" section. Select-all button available in the header of all tables.
Please visit our detailed overview for in-depth information and tutorials.